Oppo A5 (Cph1809) Dump Flash File Tested - RAJSHAHI FIRMWARE

Latest

All mobile flash file, frp file, boot loader file, all phone dump file, frp remove file,cm2 boot file,

Search Bar

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Oppo A5 (Cph1809) Dump Flash File Tested


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome To Rajshahi Firmware Website,This Website About Of All Kinds Of Mobile Unlocking,
Flash File,Any Mobile Flashing, Software Hardware,Solutions,Download All Smart-Phone And
Featured Phone Flash File Driver And Tools,Flashing Software,Frp Reset Flash File.Google
Account Remove Frp Bypass All Apk.All Dump File 100% Guarented,Dead Fix Firmware.Free File.

CPH1809_BBM00(PBBM00EX_11_A.37-8.1.0 Tested Dump File.

A5 Cph1809

Hello Gsm Friends

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Download Oppo A5 (Cph1809) Dump Firmware Rom (Flash File) Without Password. Which Contains Oppo A5 (Cph1809) Dump Flash File Firmware Stock Rom File,Flash Tool, Usb Driver And Flash Instruction. This Firmware Will Solve Oppo A5 (Cph1809) Dump Hang On Logo, Privacy lock,phone lock Dead Recovery, And Other Software Issue. Free File.

I have uploaded for you Oppo A5 (Cph1809)  Dump Dead Board Repair file for you on my small site This file is very useful and important for Oppo A5 (Cph1809)  Dump Dead Board Repair You can use my Oppo A5 (Cph1809)  Dump Situ file I hope you will benefit as I have benefited myself and I have used it my self and I am coming up with successful results. I hope you will also be successful. Hope you doThere is no need to do anything. I have turned on Oppo A5 (Cph1809)  Dump Tusseton on my own with the profile. Hopefully you can do it too InshaAllah Oppo A5 (Cph1809) Dead Board Repair Price File Tested and Tested. UseI have uploaded this file on my website for your benefit. Hope all you friends can use this file to start this file. You can use this file in UFI box and JTag plus box. Dead board repair file is on my website for other models. If you think If you do not find my website profile for other brands and coffee phones, then of course GSM friends, if you contact me on my whatsapp or imo number, I hope you will benefit from using my file of any brand dead board repair file. Inshallah and plus UFI box supported file I have. If anyone can't find any way on my website then be sure to knock. I will see your file. I will be able to give the repairing File

Where does you will get All kinds Of Firmware?

Rajshahi Firmware is a flash file store where you can find allkinds of new and updated firmware/flash file/stock rom.All mobile flash file is available here. Symphony Walton Maximus Tecno huawei Samsung Oppo Lava Cm2 Boot File etc,
 All mobile Firmware.

Advantage of Firmware

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hang On Logo Problem Solve this file fix your android Oppo A5.improved security and management and fix Automatically app install.Unroot or Fix Bugs fix and Auto Data On-Off Problem solve.After Flash LCD black Blue and white Display problem solve.Fix your Kimfly MX Frp Or Gmail account relock Lock problemAfter the Flash Dead problem solves this ROM, Fix Monkey virus, etc.

Init bus...
VCC: 3.3 V, VCCQ: 1.8 V
Bus: 1 bit (SDR 48MHz)
Access mode: sector mode
Power supply: dual-voltage (1.70-1.95V, 2.7-3.6V)
 Card/BGA: BGA (Discrete embedded) - High density MMC
 Manufacturer ID: 0x15 (Samsung)
 Product name: RD64MB (0x524436344d42), rev: 0x01, serial number: 0xDD7BD020
 Manufacturing date: Feb 2018
CID: 15010052 4436344D 4201DD7B D020258A
CSD: D0270132 0F5903FF F6DBFFEF 8E40400C
EXT_CSD revision: 1.8 (MMC v5.1)
Partition info:
 Boot1: 4096 KiB
 Boot2: 4096 KiB
 RPMB: 4096 KiB
 User area: 29.12 GiB(31,268,536,320 byt



Oppo A5 (Cph1809) Dump Flash File
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Problem Click Call